10 Top Tips To Create Self Respect
If you have trouble respecting yourself, then it will be difficult for other people to respect you. So, teach others how to treat you by treating yourself with bucketloads of respect!! You totally deserve this!!
Here are my top 10 tips to getting self respect. Start using them today!
1. Love your body! Its never gonna be perfect, because no such thing exists! Make your own perfect you with your unique blend of self-acceptance and inner joy!
2. Learn to accept both compliments and criticism graciously.
Bring yourself respect by making it clear that you deserve it. Rejecting compliments, no matter how humble it may appear, is actually an insult to yourself and the giver of the compliment.
3. Walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy. That includes people!
4. Never settle for less than what you deserve. And we all deserve the very best in life! You have this one life to live and you deserve to have the best of everything - the best people, the best career, the best feelings. Don't settle!
5. Get in touch with who you really are. When you know your true authentic self and what you will and won't stand for you'll be able to attract more activities and people that encourage you to respect yourself.
6. Look after and respect your body! Making yourself feel good physically is one of the ultimate ways to respect yourself. Treat your body as you would the body of someone you love dearly. Healthy food, regular exercise and minimal stress.
8. Exercise and inspire your mind. Just as you need to respect your body, you also need to respect your mind. Challenge yourself with new experiences and information. The more you know the more you can grow!
9. Never compare yourself to others! No-ones life is perfect and one of the best ways to respect yourself is to focus on what you have, not on what you lack.
10. Surround yourself with positive people. Respecting yourself means being around those people who respect you, and themselves. Negative people are draining and they can easily spark negative thought patterns within you.
10. Be honest with yourself and with other people. If you try to hide from who you really are, the only person you're fooling is you!
Never settle for less than what you deserve. And you very one of us deserves the very best in life. You have this one life to live and you deserve to have the best things for you: the best people, the best job the best feelings, the best everything! Don't settle.
Here is me, respecting myself!